The Town of Deerfield is seeking sealed bids for roof replacement on the Deerfield Town Hall. Roofing work shall include:
- Stripping all shingles from the entire structure, disposal to be included.
- Apply new Cambridge Limited Lifetime roof shingle or equivalent, including:
- New White 8” steel drip edge
- One (1) Wood starter course of shingles along entire length of both eave walls.
- Twelve (12) feet of ice and water shield starting at the eaves (4 courses)
- Synthetic moisture barrier above ice and water shield to ridge.
- New pipe boots
- 6 nails per shingle, High wind nailing
- Flash and waterproof existing roof hatch
Please mark each bid envelope clearly with, “2017- Town Buildings- Town Hall Roof- 03.1”.
All bids must be received at the Board of Selectmen’s Office by no later than Wednesday, July 5, 2017 by 2:00 pm. Mail all sealed bids to “Board of Selectmen”, 8 Raymond Road, P.O. Box 159, Deerfield, NH 03037.
The Town of Deerfield reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
For more information contact: Mark Tibbetts, Building Supervisor, 603-608-8720.